Friday, April 29, 2016

Links to Love | 56

Links to Love | 56 - A Simpler Grace  My favorite reads from the last week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites

Happy Friday.  We are here, yet again and it's been a ridiculously crazy week, so I'm going to jump right into the post.  Hope you have a great weekend!!

Here are my favorite reads for the week.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • I love stories about animals adopting other animals, especially when they aren't the same species.  Like Rosie the kitten, who was rescued by and became friends with her three huskies.
  • I think every child in America remembers the feeling of staying home "sick" from school and watching The Price is Right.  Well, one contestant gave a shoutout to all the sick kids and you won't believe what happened.
  • Emma Oulton wrote a post last year that is circulating around Bustle.  It's the 33 books all badass women should read, and it lists some great titles.
  • If you're obsessive-compulsive or really like things in order (like yours truly) then you'll love these pictures of fellow perfectionists who make our day a little better.
On the blogosphere:
  • The weather is steadily getting warmer and you're going to need some help cooling down. Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love. just shared 20 Frozen Treats that are perfect for summer!
  • Ann Voskamp just wrote a post about what to do when you feel like everyone else's life is better than yours.
  • Who doesn't love brunch?  ::crickets chirping::  One thing, I get sick of is the traditional brunch foods, like pound cake and egg casseroles.  That's why Lindsey from Pinch of Yum made my day with her Blueberry Orange Brunch Cake with Agave and Pistachios.
  • This one's for all you bloggers, writers and anyone who has a website.  Create & Cultivate recently shared their tips for writing a killer 'about me' page.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
  • Earlier this week, I shared a tutorial for one of my favorite DIY jewelry projects - a beaded wire bangle bracelet.
  • On Monday, I featured some highlights from my weekly gratitude journal entries and talked about Bible journaling.
  • Last weekend, I gave you my list of my top ten favorite books of all time.  Have you read any from that list?
  • Stay tuned for my end-of-the-month recap when I share my Monthly Reflections for April tomorrow morning.
  • Have you seen what I'm doing lately on Instagram?  Stop by and let's be friends!
What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week.  I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you.  If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 56 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D