Saturday, April 30, 2016

Monthly Reflections | April

What I'm currently up to in life and on the blog. #currently #takingstock #monthlyreflections

Boy, April went by in a flash, didn't it?  I can't believe we are at the end of the month already, but indeed, here we are.

Leo Tolstoy wrote in Anna Karenina, "Spring is the time of plans and projects" and that's exactly what I've been focusing on.  There are some fun things planned in the coming month. Some new projects, new opportunities, and new adventures, so stay tuned for good things to come!

Lately, I've been...

Making:  plans for the summer.  I'm hoping it's going to be a great season!
Cooking:  fish.  I love eating lighter, healthier and cleaner during the warmer months!
Drinking:  water.
Reading:  more books from my reading challenges.  Are we friends on Goodreads yet?
Wanting:  another bookcase so I can fill it up with all the books on my wish list.  
Looking:  forward to pool weather.  
Playing:  sudoku, because let's face it, I'm a nerd.
Wasting:  hot water.  I'm guilty of staying in the shower longer than I need to, but I. Can't. Help. It.
Sewing:  or sowing seeds in my container produce garden.  (like how I did that?)
Wishing:  this rain would go away.
Enjoying:  my little succulent garden.
Waiting:  patiently for someone special to return.  :)
Liking:  the sound of night while I fall asleep with the windows open.
Wondering:  what the future holds.
Loving:  the new friends I'm connecting with on this blogging journey.
Hoping:  to reconnect with some old friends I've lost touch with along the way.
Marvelling:  at how some people can change.
Needing:  some Mexican food!  Come on Cinco de Mayo. 
Smelling:  my Paddywax Bergamot & Sandalwood soy candle from the Vagabond line.  So, so good!
Wearing:  yoga pants... probably too much.  
Following:  lots of Bible journalers on Periscope.  If you're a creative, let's be friends! (@lecypoore)
Noticing:  hard work pays off.
Knowing:  good things come to those who wait.
Thinking:  about refreshing some of my blog pages.  
Bookmarking:  lots of branding and business reads.
Opening:  my mind to new opportunities.
Feeling:  happy.

What have you been up to in April?

The Monthly Reflections series was adapted from Taking Stock by Anna at Rich As Kings.

The post Monthly Reflections | April first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D