Saturday, May 14, 2016

Coloring in Wonderland | A Book by Amily Shen

Coloring in Wonderland | A Book by Amily Shen - A Simpler Grace

*I received a product featured in this post for free, courtesy of Blogging for Books.  I was not cash compensated or required to give a positive review.  As always, all opinions are my own.  For more info on these types of posts, please visit the Terms of Use tab above.*

I am, self-admittedly, one of the biggest Alice in Wonderland fans on the face of the earth. This much, you need to know.  I love the books and the movies and I think having a tea party with the Mad Hatter sounds like a blast. In fact, the reason I collect antique tea china is BECAUSE of Alice and her afternoon banquet with Mad Hatter and March Hare. I tell you all this so you can understand how very excited I was when I got the opportunity to review this coloring book by Amily Shen.


Wonderland is full of pen and ink drawings featuring lots of open space to sketch your own creations and doodle patterns inside pre-drawn objects.  The book hosts all the usual characters, including the Cheshire Cat, the Red Queen and many others and is loaded with all the whimsy and enchantment of the Lewis Carroll fairy tale plus more.

This would be the perfect gift for any Alice in Wonderland fan or anyone who likes expressing creativity in the form of adult coloring books.

Wonderland is available for purchase on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.  You can learn more about the illustrator, Amily Shen, through Penguin Random House.

Do you enjoy adult coloring books?  Do you prefer to use pencil, marker, paint or crayon?

The post Coloring in Wonderland | A Book by Amily Shen first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D