Good morning, friends and happy Friday! The rain finally let up for a few beautiful days before we get another week-long spurt of nasty weather starting this weekend. Can't complain, though, because there is so much to be done and without a warm sun calling me outside, I'll hopefully be able to tackle my very long to-do list. Hope you have a lovely weekend, despite the weather!
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- If you're a tea drinker like me, you're going to love this. BoredPanda recently shared a post with creative teabag designs. I love the fish!
- Larry Kim from WordStream just shared an article on Huffington Post featuring the 23 Best Productivity Hacks of the Year, and they are all great tips.
- An amazing multimedia artist, Anna Bucciarelli, shared some peeks into her sketchbook and the creatures that live in its pages. You will be amazed.
- If you've seen the beautiful work of Murad Osman and his gorgeous wife Nataly in their #followmeto series, you'll love this couple's humorous version.
On the blogosphere:
- This past week, one of my favorite organizing bloggers, Jen from iHeart Organizing, shared her tips for Weekend Prep for Weekday Success.
- Ann Voskamp from A Holy Experience recently wrote about change and how you can prepare for it.
- Kaitlyn Wylde wrote an article for Bustle about the 13 Friends Everyone Needs in Their Life at 25. I have quite a few of them. How about you?
- Ever wonder what the most powerful leadership tool is? Julia Mateer shared some words on this very topic on the Propel Women blog.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- Summertime is just around the corner and if you're looking for something fun to do with your significant other, you'll have to check out my 10 Summer Date Ideas.
- We all love Instagram, right? On Wednesday, I shared the 5 Things You Won't Find on My Instagram, and a few things you will.
- Monday, I talked about making new friends and spring flowers and shared the week's highlights from my gratitude journal.
- Do you love reading new articles on Bloglovin? You can follow A Simpler Grace and stay up-to-date with everything new!
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.