Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My Current Fitness Routines | Spring 2016

My Current Fitness Routines | Spring 2016 - A Simpler Grace - the workout routines I'm doing to tone up this spring.

It's that time of year again where I share my current fitness routines with you! If you've been following my monthly goals, you'll know that one huge goal I'm working on tackling is to do sixty days of yoga. Yep, that's two whole months of yoga - every day.


April was pretty tough, physically, for me, so I had to ease back into to my daily workouts. Because of this, I chose some restorative and nurturing yoga flows to practice for the first month and will gradually build back up to being able to do some of the more advanced yoga routines by the end of the sixty days.

In the morning, I have two different workouts to choose from. If I'm running short on time, there is a ten-minute yoga routine that is great for when I'm feeling sluggish and tired. When I wake up a bit early and want to get a good workout in, I practice my go-to flow from the Tone It Up girls.

KATHRYN BUDIG'S 10 MINUTE YOGA ROUTINE

TONE IT UP 'LOVE YOUR BODY' YOGA ROUTINE

Because I have such trouble sleeping at night, I tend to gravitate toward more relaxing yoga flows. Once again, there are two routines, one five minute flow for those nights I want to skip a workout altogether and climb into bed and a longer routine to calm my mind and body so I can rest well.

POPSUGAR FITNESS 5-MINUTE YOGA ROUTINE FOR A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP



So, that wraps up what I'm doing for the first month of my sixty days of yoga challenge. My goal at the end of the sixty days is to be much stronger and more toned than I've ever been and I hope to continue daily yoga throughout the summer!

Have you ever done a sixty-day fitness challenge?  What is your favorite type of yoga?

The post My Current Fitness Routines | Spring 2016 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D