Monday, May 02, 2016

Simple Gratitude | 27

Simple Gratitude | 27 - A Simpler Grace - A weekly series focusing on practicing gratitude.  #gratefulheart #gratitude #feelingthankful


Good morning and happy May!  

I had an unexpectedly quiet weekend and was able to get a lot of work done both here on the blog and creatively.  I also got to do some contemplation about this little space and what I hope for the future. It's always nice to have a good think about dreams and goals every now and then.

This week, I'm grateful for:
  • Quiet weekends.  It's unusual that I have one, but when I do, I take advantage of them!!
  • Butterflies.  We don't typically see butterflies until early to mid-summer but some beautiful monarchs have been fluttering around the property over the last few days. Butterflies hold a special significance to my family, so it always puts a smile on our faces when we see these beautiful creatures.
  • The Bible app.  I mentioned this in yesterday's goal post, but I am so grateful for the convenience of having the scripture available digitally and be able to listen to it when I can't always sit down to read.
  • The pink and white stripe clipfolio I found in the Target dollar spot.  It is a portfolio with a clipboard on the front, and pocket folder with notepad inside.  I love it because I keep my daily and weekly checklists on the front and keep blog notes inside.  For a couple bucks, it was a great find!
  • New blogging friends.  I have the opportunity to work with a few new blogging friends this month and I'm so excited to continue building connections in this amazing community. Stay tuned to the blog and my social media channels for more info on these awesome bloggers!

What are you grateful for today?  

The post Simple Gratitude | 27 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. We had this beautiful yellow monarch around our yard a few weeks back. Love the Target dollar spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, I LOVE butterflies. I bet it was beautiful. And the Target dollar spot always seems to have just what I need (but not really NEED). :)

    ReplyDelete