Monday, May 16, 2016

Simple Gratitude | 29

Today I'm sharing my #gratefulheart on the blog #gratitude #feelingthankful



Happy Monday, friends!

Last week was a doozy.  Between the crummy weather and some health stuff I've had going on, I couldn't wait for it to end. Here we are at the beginning of a new week and things aren't 100% yet, but I think they might be getting close.  It's so important to always look for the silver lining in every tough situation.  A grateful heart will bring you through those bad days!

This week, I'm grateful for:
  • Spending time with one of my brothers. I have had several opportunities to hang out with my bro and he's been such a blast. I've missed living so close to him and am glad to get a chance to catch up. 
  • Pretty flowers. Nothing cheers you up better than a bouquet or garden full of bright blooms. They are the perfect pick-me-up. 
  • Good music. I've been doing a lot of work on my laptop this week, so I've been digging a new playlist I created. It's full of great music that keeps me motivated and pushing forward with my daily tasks.
  • My new yoga mat. It was at that store, Five Below, for $5.00 and it's super long and has a cute pattern on it. I had another mat, but got rid of it ages ago and forgot how useful they are, so I'm really glad I found this one!
  • New friends. I made an awesome new photography friend this week and we have so much in common. It's always fun connecting with other creatives and it makes the world seem like a much smaller place.
What are you grateful for today? 

The post Simple Gratitude | 29 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D