Friday, June 03, 2016

Links to Love | 60

Links to Love | 60 - A Simpler Grace - A post featuring my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



Good morning, Friday friends! We are expecting rain and thunderstorms all weekend long.  I really don't think we've had two sunny weekends since the middle of March, but I can't complain.  I have a lot on my to-do list and it will surely keep me busy until the sun returns and I can get back to enjoying the pool on Monday. What are your weekend plans?

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • For anyone who has ever, ever, ever had rocky spots in their marriages or committed relationships and has thought that ending things was the best outcome, you must read this.
  • If you are an extrovert who is dating an introvert, there are 11 things you need to know about them and #5 is so true for me!
  • One place I've always wanted to visit is New Zealand. Photographer Antony Harrison recently shared some pictures of the country's South Island which is more beautiful than you can imagine.
  • Perhaps you're looking for more inspiration in your life?  Samantha McGraw shared seven ways to live a more inspired life, on Huffington Post.
On the blogosphere:
  • If you feel like the first half of the year hasn't gone as you planned and want to try again in the second half, you can get a fresh start in June according to Ann Voskamp.
  • Propel Women founder, Christine Caine just wrote a powerful article about shame and five hidden consequences of it.
  • Amber from Mr. Thomas and Me shared yesterday on her blog, three life lessons to learn this month. It's a must read. 
  • "Hope is a stretching of its ligaments, a limber reach for something greater." Maria Popova in her commencement speech at the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania. (video)
Here on A Simpler Grace:
  • Wednesday brought the start of a new month and the reflection on the goals from last month. To see how I did, check out my Goals post.
  • Tuesday, I recapped what I was up to here on the blog and in life in my taking stock post, Monthly Reflections.
  • Last Friday, I collaborated with Becca from The Fit Foodnista and shared my favorite healthy snacks to pack when traveling.
  • And in case you missed it, last Wednesday, one of my May sponsors, Kayla, shared some tips on getting started with Bible journaling.
What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 60 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D