Happy grateful heart Monday, friends!
It was a relatively quiet weekend without much going on, so I was able to get lots of work done and that is always a plus. I'm working on getting some loose ends on a few projects finished up this week then I'll officially be ready to start my summer!
This week, I'm grateful for:
- Days by the pool. The pool is already pretty warm and I'm loving spending the hot afternoons relaxing with family. My sister and I were joking that we were going to create a water aerobics program, just so we'd have another excuse to get in!
- The new Erin Condren Life Planner design. I might have been scoping out the webiste one sleepless night last week and before I knew it, I had an email from Erin Condren saying "thank you for your order!" Stay turned for a sneak peek!
- New books. I love getting stacks of new books, both physical and digital. I'm working with some great publishing houses this summer and will be sharing book reviews both here and on Goodreads.
- Summer fruit. Last week, I went shopping and picked up so much yummy summer fruit. I got strawberries and blueberries, the most delicious grapes, apples and nectarines. Whole30 has been decent so far!
- Quiet drives. There is nothing that helps clear my head more than getting behind the wheel and taking a back road with the windows down and the wind blowing in my hair. I had to take such a drive last week and felt so much better afterwards.
What are you grateful for today?