Saturday, July 30, 2016

#GoddessVoxBox from Influenster | A Review

#GoddessVoxBox from Influenster | A Review - A Simpler Grace


*I received the products featured in this post for free, courtesy of Influenster. I was not cash compensated or required to give a positive review. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info on these types of posts, please visit the Terms of Use tab above.*

I received the Goddess Voxbox from Influenster and it was jam-packed with some awesome new products to try.



#GoddessVoxBox from Influenster | A Review - A Simpler Grace
#GoddessVoxBox from Influenster | A Review - A Simpler Grace
In every box, you get a card detailing the products you have received with the prices of each and related brand links and tags.

#GoddessVoxBox from Influenster | A Review - A Simpler Grace


For more about the Cutex nail polish remover wipes, check out my post on Facebook.

#GoddessVoxBox from Influenster | A Review - A Simpler Grace


For more info on the SinfulColors Kylie Jenner Trend Matters matte nail polish, see my post on Instagram.

#GoddessVoxBox from Influenster | A Review - A Simpler Grace


I received a fun Ebates card in this box. See my Twitter post for more info.

#GoddessVoxBox from Influenster | A Review - A Simpler Grace


I received some trial packs of Downy Fresh Protect fabric softener beads. These smell so good!

#GoddessVoxBox from Influenster | A Review - A Simpler Grace


Always a necessity, I got to try the Always Radiant FlexFoam pads so I can #WhereWhatIWant!

#GoddessVoxBox from Influenster | A Review - A Simpler Grace


I found a new favorite product that has been around for 150 years! Witch hazel, from Dickinson's. See my Instagram post for more info.

#GoddessVoxBox from Influenster | A Review - A Simpler Grace


I got to try the Pantene Expert line and shared a hair selfie on Twitter.

Have you tried any of these products before? Are you interested in receiving boxes like this for FREE in exchange for your honest review? Click here for more info.


The post #GoddessVoxBox from Influenster | A Review first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D