Wednesday, July 13, 2016

In Love on Instagram | Summer 2016

Four Instagram accounts I think you should check out this summer - In Love on Instagram | Summer 2016 - A Simpler Grace



So, what originally started as a single post to share some of the Instagrammers I was in love with last fall has turned into a much-requested series. I'm so happy to spread a little love and introduce you to some of the awesome people who inspire me every day with their feeds.

I've noticed, over the last several months, that my personal photography goals have changed, and because of that, the images I'm drawn to are changing as well. With that being said, this season, I'm featuring four creatives who make Instagram look effortless. These are my summer 2016 favorites.



Mike Streeter is an Irish lifestyle and wedding photographer out of Ontario and I met him through the Rising Tide Society. He has a love for life and his playful personality is contagious and carries over into his photography style. His unique use of natural light and his ability to make people relax in front of the camera allow him to make some amazing photographs. Seriously, y'all, his feed will give you all the feels.

via @mikestreeterphoto









Kendra is a blogger, interior designer, and artist from the PNW who I found through The Peony Project. Her feed is full of a mixture of lifestyle posts, outdoorsy/nature photos, behind-the-scenes shots of her art process and pictures of different little nooks in her home, which is gorgeous, by the way. She is a master of natural light and her intentional arrangement of simple things will leave you feeling oh, so inspired.

via @kendracastillodesigns





Nicole is a mama, wife and brand manager, hubby (Josh) is a paramedic and their little guy is one well-dressed star of Instagram. They come to you from Manitoba and they share photos of their everyday life. Their feed is bright and spirited and stylish and will make you want to go to Ikea and buy all the things. Whether you love Nicole's fashion sense, want to follow more mamas making the best of toddlerhood or just want to see a cute kid in a flat-brimmed baseball cap, you'll love this threesome.

via @nicoleche





Emily is a wife, mom to a small handful and graphic designer and I must admit, I first found her on Instagram from someone who shared a picture of her guinea pig. After landing on her feed, I'm so glad to have connected with her! In addition to the pet pig, she also shares photos of her dogs and adorable cat, her weaving projects and the simple life she makes with her family in the midwest. Her photos have a calming effect on me and look like they spilled off the pages of Darling magazine.

via @emilyyoakum




There you have it - the four Instagram accounts I think you should check out and follow this summer. There is so much inspiration to be had and these brilliant creatives will give it to you. Remember, these are only tiny little snippets of their stunning feeds so, go check out these people and click that follow button!

Who are some of your favorite Instagrammers? What do you look for when following new accounts?

*This article featured some of my favorite Instagram accounts. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. I, in no way, claim copyright to the featured images above. All photographs are property of the linked Instagrammers.*

The post In Love on Instagram | Summer 2016 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

32 comments:

  1. I am always amazed and inspired by some people's instagram profiles to the point I often feel like mine isn't good enough! But there are definitely some beautiful ones out there and it definitely inspires you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't follow any of those accounts, but I think I need to! Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, wow! These instagrams have amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check out these accounts. I'm always looking for more inspiration!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone starts at the bottom and is working their way up. I like having these inspiration accounts in my feed so I have something to strive for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should, Greta! They are definitely full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adventures with BriJuly 13, 2016 at 11:19 AM

    These look like some amazing accounts to follow! I'll have to check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are and I hope you do, Bri. Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are so beautiful! I can't honestly pick a favorite. They're all so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't they though? Thanks for coming by to check them out, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for considering me for this Lecy :D You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, I'm happy to share your talent with others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photographs! I love finding great new accounts to follow.

    Nellwyn | www.thecardinalpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What lovely accounts! I will have to follow! Beautiful photoraphy!!

    hugs, Christina

    Christina | Fashion & Frills

    ReplyDelete
  15. just becoming familiar with Instagram and always looking for great ways to find out what to do

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo... Thanks for sharing them with us! I'm going to check their instagrams out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's always great to find new accounts to follow! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are very talented. Thanks for stopping by Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't seen any of these, but they all look gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never seen any of these feeds before but they're all so pretty.

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such beautiful, and touching pictures. I love the family pictures especially. Can't wait to check them all out.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm glad you liked my selections this season, Shann. The family pictures are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just added to the Instagram accounts that I follow. :) I always love these posts so that I can fall in love with new feeds. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome! I'm glad you liked the post Crystal!

    ReplyDelete