Friday, July 08, 2016

Links to Love | 63

A post featuring my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites - Links to Love | 63 - A Simpler Grace



Hey, friends! I'm running a bit behind in posting this, but here it is. Let's jump right in!

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

From around the web:
  • Japan is a country I've always wanted to travel. You can find culture, great food, and apparently, it's the firefly capital of the world.
  • I'll make no secrets that I've played the Tinder game for a little while and it always interests me what people put in their profiles (if they even have one). Here is what men think about them.
  • I am such a weather buff, so when pilot and photographer Santiago Borja captured these photos of a thunderstorm from a unique angle, I was in awe.
  • We all know journaling is a healthy habit to keep, but did you know that it could help change the way you live your life?
On the blogosphere:
  • Comparison is the thief of joy, right?  Well, Ann Voskamp recently shared an article about how to win the comparison game and live your life shame free.
  • We all love breakfast foods, so when I saw this Ricotta Berry French Toast Casserole from Pinch of Yum, I thought I'd died and gone to Heaven.
  • Kristen Dalton wrote a post for Propel Women about finding meaning when life seems meaningless and, let me tell you, it was needed.
  • Ever wonder what the tricks are to becoming a minimalist? Melissa Camara Wilkins wrote an article for No Sidebar sharing ten things minimalists don't do.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
  • Monday I shared the weekly highlights from my gratitude journal and talked about the need for some relaxation after a stressful week.
  • On Saturday, I broke down my goals from last month, showed you how I did and talked about my goals for July.
  • I love a good photo-a-day challenge and right now, the Authentic Bloggers (the group I co-admin for) is hosting an awesome one on Instagram. There's still time to jump in on the fun!
What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 63 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. A great round up! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the articles and thanks for stopping by Katie!

    ReplyDelete