Friday, July 29, 2016

Links to Love | 66

A post featuring my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites - Links to Love | 66 - A Simpler Grace



Hey! I hope your Friday has started off in a great way. I'm beginning mine with a mug of hot green tea and some yoga and meditation, preparing for a busy weekend and a new month. What are your plans for this last weekend in July?

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • Chelsea Handler, who is known for her sassy stand-up comedy, recently took some time to sit down with Elle Magazine and talk about how she deals with jealousy.
  • So there's this 21-year-old Finish photographer by the name of Konsta Punkka who spends hours in a forest every single day to get some of the most beautiful nature shots. You must see. (Featured photo credit: Konsta Punkka)
  • Journaling is a really popular creative outlet these days, but what happens if you really don't like journaling? Here are eleven alternatives to the traditional journaling process from Bustle.
  • If you love fairy tales as much as I do, then you're gonna love this one. Several talented creatives in Kiev, Ukraine got together to recreate some of our beloved stories. (Featured photo credit: Iryna Dzhul)
On the blogosphere:
  • If you've ever felt like you've been stuck in a creative rut (I do, all the time) then you have to check out these ten creativity boosters from Brittany at The Nested Nomad.
  • Andie Mitchell, master of the healthy recipe, shared a different kind of post this week when she talked about taking time out of your week to do something many of us haven't done in years.
  • Jefferson Bethke (one of my favorite speakers) had Lysa TerKeurst over to speak her heart about something all of us have felt and none of us like - rejection.
  • If you've had a troubled past and want to move beyond it and have a more positive future, then you need to hear what Leslie Tulip had to share in Darling Magazine. (Featured photo credit: Becca Tapert)
Here on A Simpler Grace:
  • Wednesday was a special coffee date where I shared my struggles with feeling rejected.
  • I shared some of the highlights from my gratitude journal on Monday and talked about some special time shared with my family.
  • In case you missed last week's links to love, you can find them right here.
  • Are we friends on Facebook yet? Follow along as I share the things that encourage and inspire me and join our conversation.
What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 66 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

6 comments:

  1. What a great roundup! I especially like your gratitude journal highlights and the struggles you shared with feeling rejected -- we've all been there, girl! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rica! I appreciate you stopping by to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh those fairytale recreations are SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are some of my favorites. So magical! Thanks for coming by today, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shares - all of them! (I love Lysa)

    ReplyDelete