Tuesday, July 19, 2016

#ZzzQuil VoxBox from Influenster | A Review

#ZzzQuil VoxBox from Influenster | A Review - A Simpler Grace




*I received a product featured in this post for free, courtesy of Influenster. I was not cash compensated or required to give a positive review. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info on these types of posts, please visit the Terms of Use tab above.*



I've suffered from insomnia all of my adult life and it became worse when I started taking steroids on a daily basis for a health condition I have. I've not been able to take prescription sleep aids because of drug interactions but also because I don't like the idea that I could become dependent on them.

#ZzzQuil VoxBox from Influenster | A Review - A Simpler Grace

Thank goodness for ZzzQuil, which is a non-habit-forming sleep aid that I can take when I need to get a good 7-8 hours of sleep a night. It has truly been a lifesaver.

ZzzQuil is not for pain. It's just for sleep. Only take ZzzQuil when you can devote a full 7-8 hours to sleep.

The post #ZzzQuil VoxBox from Influenster | A Review first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D