Good morning and happy Friday! It's going to be a gorgeous weekend and I am taking full advantage of it. What are your plans for the weekend?
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- A few months ago, I featured Omar Roble's photographs of dancers practicing in the streets of Cuba and he's back at it again. Here are dancers on the streets of New York.
- The I Am Second movement is a series of short films that have been gaining the spotlight for quite some time for inspiring people to live fulfilled lives, no matter what their circumstances. Here is Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson's contribution.
- Forbes Magazine writer Chris Myers recently wrote about the secret of exceptional productivity and why living a life of conscious action is important.
- This Instagram feed was just featured on Bored Panda and shows why being a florist might be the best job ever.
On the blogosphere:
- Over on Rachel Held Evan's blog, she is holding an important discussion about the upcoming presidential race and bringing new light to the pro-life - pro-choice debate. Read it with an open mind.
- Erin Nicole recently wrote for Darling Magazine about why it's important to retain an aura of mystery so you surprise people with your personality.
- A few weeks ago, Bianca Juarez Olthoff wrote for Ann Voskamp's blog about when you're longing to know you are chosen.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- Yesterday, we talked about changing seasons and perfect timing over a cup of coffee.
- Monday featured the highlights from my gratitude journal and we linked up with Ember Grey for Grateful Heart Monday.
- Last week, I guest posted for LeahGrey.com and shared my thoughts on supporting a loved one who is battling addiction.
- There is always something fun going on over on Instagram. Won't you come join us?
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.