Guys, I'm so excited to share that Emily at Ember Grey is back for Grateful Heart Monday again! Woohoo! If you aren't familiar with the project, click the link at the bottom of this post and go over for a visit.
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Mine was quiet, but that was much needed. The next eight weeks are packed with a lot of fun stuff around here, so I'm going to jump into the post, but do me one favor? I'd love to hear what you are grateful for today, so please share in the comments down below what is on your grateful heart.
This week, I'm grateful for:
- Good friends who are always there to put a smile on my face. The few close friends I have are second to none and I am such a lucky girl to have each of them in my life.
- Space geek stuff. Yesterday marked one year until the biggest solar eclipse that North America has seen in decades. I don't know where I'll be on August 21, 2017, but you can bet I'll be looking at the sky (and checking #96 off my 101 in 1001 list).
- The 30-day squat challenge. That's right folks, September brings another ridiculous fitness challenge (I don't know why I keep torturing myself) but bring it on! I'm grateful for this because it's something to motivate me and I can't wait to see what I look like at the end of the month. Day one is 50 squats. Join me on 9/1/16?
- A cool break. This week is supposed to be much cooler than the last few and I'm excited for this. I am ready for fall.
- Books that make me laugh. I read the most insane book this weekend from blogger Jenny Lawson and it had me cracking up. If you read it for anything, let it be for the giggles that will surely come with her silly humor.
What are you grateful for today? Hop over to Ember Grey to link up!