It's the start of a new week and this week is the start of a new month and I have never looked forward to a new month so much before. There is a lot going on in September around here, including Blog-tember where I'll be blogging EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. of the month. In addition to that, I'll be doing the 30-day squat challenge and will be posting updates on Instagram, although I'm not sure what form those updates will take as I am not quite comfortable enough to post photos of my bum to the general public. I might just surprise you, though. ;) Make sure you are following along!
This week, I'm grateful for:
- Really good weeks. This last week has been the best week I've had in a long time and I am one content girl. Or maybe I'll go as far as saying I am downright happy.
- Key lime pie. Because it's the perfect comfort food on a hot summer night.
- Closure. When God gently shows me why some doors needed to be closed so even better ones could be opened.
- Vogue - The September Issue. Eight hundred glorious pages of inspiration and insight.
- Pretty pink flowers. Because every girl needs a reminder to step back from the grind and take a deep breath every now and then.
What are you grateful for today? Hop over to Ember Grey to link up!