Monday, August 01, 2016

Summer Berry Crostata | Guest Post for Winstead Wandering

Summer Berry Crostata | Guest Post for Winstead Wandering - A Simpler Grace
I'm so excited because today, I'm guest posting over on Winstead Wandering and sharing my recipe for a Summer Berry Crostata!

One of my favorite things to do is cook traditional Italian food and the only thing I love more than that is baking Italian pastries. Ok, maybe eating Italian pastries ranks up there too. I created this crostata recipe for a cookbook draft I'm working on and it's one of my family's favorites, so when Abby asked me to share a recipe on her blog, I knew this was the one!

The term crostata might sound fancy, but it's really just a free-form tart or pie and can be filled with a variety of things, but summer fruits are the best!

Summer Berry Crostata | Guest Post for Winstead Wandering - A Simpler Grace


For the full post, including the recipe, hop over to Winstead Wandering and hang out a bit to check out some of Abby's delicious recipes!

I'd love to hear in the comments below if you gave this recipe a try. What did you think? What other desserts do you enjoy in the summertime?

The post Summer Berry Crostata | Guest Post for Winstead Wandering first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

6 comments:

  1. For serious, this looks so amazing. I love and adore berries, and this looks like the perfect summer dessert! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Farrah! Be sure to go over to Abby's blog to get the full recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks SO good!!! I'm allergic to strawberries (so sad!) but I still love to make things with them because it seems like everyone love them! I will have to add this to my recipe book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fun thing about this recipe is that you can make it with any kind of fruit. I did one with apples and it was delicious, but you could do peaches or just blueberries and it will turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so delicious Lecy I had to click for a closer look :) Shared it everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Amber! If you give the recipe a try, you'll have to let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete