Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Fall Inspiration Board | Blog-tember Day 14

Happy thoughts from the coming season - A Fall Inspiration Board  #blogtemberchallenge



It  is the fourteenth day of the month and that means it's mood board day in the blog-tember challenge! When I thought about what kind of board I wanted to create to inspire me, I knew exactly what I needed. With the temperature still rising to the mid-nineties here in the northeast, I needed something to remind me of the coming season.


Fall is just around the corner - some leaves are already starting to change colors - and I am so ready for it. I love all things autumn, from the boots and jeans to apple picking and steaming cups of cinnamon- and pumpkin-flavored beverages. These are all the things that excite me about the coming season.



To  see inspiration boards the other bloggers have created, hop over to Love Bailey Jean today!


The post A Fall Inspiration Board | Blog-tember Day 14 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

8 comments:

  1. YES! Love all of the fall things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mood board. All the pretty fall colors and winter vest are perfect for the season

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the country fall themed inspiration board! Great autumn colors and makes me want to go apple picking as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much and thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to apple picking! Thanks for coming by today, Bekah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes yes yes to apple orchards and pumpkin-spiced beverages!!! Getting excited for fall!

    ReplyDelete