Saturday, September 24, 2016

Always, Sometimes, Never | Blog-tember Day 24

Always, Sometimes, Never | Blog-tember Day 24 #blogtemberchallenge



Today, for the 24th day of blog-tember, we are recreating a project from another blogger. I didn't really find any blogger projects I wanted to redo, but I did borrow a fun blog post topic from a fellow blog-tember participant, Leah from My Favorite Adventure. A couple weeks ago, she did a post called Always, Sometimes, Never and I loved it, so here goes.


I always crave green olives.
I always smell magazines in bookstores, magazine aisles and checkout lanes of the grocery store.
I always do yoga first thing in the morning and start the day with a good stretch.
I always collect seashells and driftwood from the beach.
I always overthink things.
I always wear sunglasses when I go on drives, even if it isn't sunny.
I always smile when my love calls.

I sometimes sleep with my makeup on.
I sometimes vacuum the floor every day of the week. Love those vacuum lines.
I sometimes mix up a glass of chocolate milk and pour it over Rice Krispies.
I sometimes go through a whole stack of post-it notes when reading books. #takingnotesyo
I sometimes steal my brother's cologne and wear it instead of my own perfume.
I sometimes forget to take my vitamins.
I sometimes freak out a bit about touching public doorknobs.

I never read just one book at a time.
I never drink anything but water or hot tea or the occasional adult drink.
I never know what time it is even though I own two wrist watches. (both have dead batteries)
I never like driving in the city.
I never paint my fingernails, but always paint my toenails.
I never let a day pass without thinking about the things I'm grateful for.
I never have blogged for thirty days straight, but am so close to finishing the month out strong!

To see what some of the other bloggers did in today's recreation post, go check out Love Bailey Jean!


The post Always, Sometimes, Never | Blog-tember Day 24 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

12 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a really fun post! Thanks for stopping by, Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun idea! Can I borrow this for a post on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely! And let me know when your post is up. I'd love to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea— I may wanna steal it! :)

    — DT | Here I Scribble

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be my guest! It's such a fun post to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post and the idea of it. I am a book smeller LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah, the smell of fresh books is the best! There is a candle called Bibliotheque from Byredo that smells like old library books and I want it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun idea! I used to do something like that from time to time on my old blog that I had back in 2008-2015. Sometimes I sleep with my makeup on too. Whoops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! I think we are all guilty of the makeup thing. Thanks for stopping by, Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun post and love learning more about you!! I need to remember this for when I need an idea or writing prompt!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a super fun prompt for a blog post! Thanks for stopping by, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete