Sunday, September 04, 2016

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge



It's hard to believe we are already into September and that Labor Day is tomorrow. It seems like yesterday, we were celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas and now, we are almost back to those holidays again. Emily Dickinson once wrote, "forever is composed of nows," and this has been something I've tried to remember this year. Too often, time flies by us and we don't know where it went. We don't have any important moments to remember or anything tangible to mark the passage of time. I've tried to make a conscious effort this year to enjoy every moment possible and make them count.

Today's blog-tember prompt is what I'm up to currently and since I do that in my monthly reflections posts, I thought it would be fun to share what I've been up to over on Instagram. So here is a look at what has been going on in my life, from the lens of my camera.

I've been spending a lot of time creatively and painting, Bible journaling and working on my photography.

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge
Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge

Even more time has been spent creating recipes and making yummy food, which my family loves.

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge



I've made some new friends recently...

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge


I've been doing a LOT of reading!

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge








I've been loving anything fresh and beautiful, like these pretty flowers from my love. <3

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge



...and admiring the lovely bonsai trees at the National Arboretum.

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge


We've had some great weather and with it, the bluest skies...

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge


... and the days have always ended with the most beautiful sunsets.

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge

Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 - A Simpler Grace #blogtemberchallenge

So, there's a little peek at what I've been up to lately as seen through my camera. What have you been up to lately?

Don't forget to check out the other posts over on Bailey Jean's blog and maybe linkup for Blog-tember!


The post Currently on Instagram | Blog-tember Day 4 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D