Sunday, September 18, 2016

Keeping It Simple | Blog-tember Day 18

Keeping It Simple | Blog-tember Day 18 #blogtemberchallenge



It's blog-tember day 18 and today's prompt is a product that helps us simplify our lives. I could have chosen any number of things that help me simplify, but there is one in particular that I wanted to share with you. 

About a month ago, I received a package from Day Designer. In it was a brand new planner for the 2016-2017 academic year. It was a beauty.

Keeping It Simple | Blog-tember Day 18 #blogtemberchallenge

I have used this product every single day since I opened it up. It helps me keep track of all my tasks in one place, plan appointments, and jot down things I need to remember. It has been such a blessing to have and I have loved being able to streamline my planning routine with the use of my Day Designer.

In the near future, I will share a more detailed look at the inside of the Day Designer, so stay tuned for that!

What is a product that has helped simplify your life?

To see what the other bloggers use to simplify their lives, jump over to Love Bailey Jean and check out the other posts!



The post Keeping It Simple | Blog-tember Day 18 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D