Monday, September 26, 2016

Simple Gratitude | 45 | Blog-tember Day 26

A weekly series focusing on practicing gratitude.  #gratefulheart #gratitude #feelingthankful #blogtemberchallenge
Happy Monday, friends! I'm jumping out of the blog-tember prompts today and jumping back in on my weekly gratitude post. Y'all, I have so much to be thankful for and I've missed sharing my gratitude on the blog the past few weeks. So glad to be back today!


This week, I'm grateful for:
  • My soul mate. I am lucky to have the most amazing man in my life - one who is kind and compassionate and funny and smart and has the biggest heart for others. He does so many little things that he doesn't even realize that make my heart so full and I look forward to spending my future with him.
  • Perfect fall weather. Y'all, the weather has finally turned for the season and it is a beautiful thing. This weekend was spent riding around with the windows open and a cool breeze blowing my hair every which way. So happy to be able to wear jeans and sweatshirts and enjoying the autumn sunshine!
  • A win for all the teams. The Nats made it to the post-season AND the Redskins, Packers and Cowboys (the man's team) all pulled out wins this week!
  • Blog-tember. I cannot believe how fast the month of September has flown by! We are in our last week of the blog-tember challenge and I'm sad to see it go. It has been so fun to challenge myself to write a post every day this month and get to connect with so many other bloggers who are also participating.
  • A good night's rest. As someone who has struggled with insomnia most of my life, I can't tell you how much I appreciate being able to fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly through the night. I am grateful for some much-needed sleep.

A Grateful Heart with Ember Grey

What are you grateful for today? Hop over to Ember Grey to link up!

This post is part of the Grateful Heart Monday linkup with Emily at Ember Grey.

To see what the other bloggers are doing for blog-tember, go say hello to Love Bailey Jean!



The post Simple Gratitude | 45 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D