September flew by because I was so busy blogging and it's hard to believe we are already talking about goals again. This was not a good month for my to-do list. I really thought I'd have more time to do these things but I was preoccupied with blog-tember. It's a new month and I have a fresh, clean slate so I hope to do better in October!
My goals for September. Let's see how I did...
- Eat clean and gluten-free all month I did pretty well but did have several cheat days. I regret those bad decisions almost immediately, but I still do it. Will try to be better about this in October.
- Start letter writing project Nope. Nada. Didn't even think about this.
Complete the Blog-tember challengeYes! I blogged all thirty days of September!
- Complete the 30-day squat challenge and lose ten pounds I got about half-way through the month then completely spaced out and forgot. Trying again this month.
- Devote two hours a week to something creative Because I was so busy blogging last month, I did absolutely nothing creative. Tacking this one on to October's to-dos.
Read eight books from my reading challengesHooray! I completed eight books in September! Complete the September section from my Bible-in-a-year planDone and done!
- Create two recipes for my cookbook I spent a lot of time in the kitchen, but didn't devote much time to recipe creation. Next month...
Simplify my routines and life and get rid of excessSure did and it feels great! I still have a lot more simplifying to do so I'll continue this in October.
- Try a new craft or DIY project from Pinterest Nope.
- Finish the rest of the blog tweaks Didn't even touch the blog code in September. Definitely this month, though.
And my goals for October...
- Eat clean and gluten-free all month
- Complete the 30-day squat challenge
- Devote two hours a week to something creative
- Read eight books from my reading challenges
- Complete the October section from my Bible-in-a-year plan
- Create two recipes for my cookbook
- Try a new craft or DIY project from Pinterest
- Read sixty articles that I've pinned on Pinterest
- Complete four Bible journaling entries
- Finish the rest of my blog tweaks - for real, yo!
- Simplify my routines and life and get rid of excess
What goals did you set for yourself this month?