Hello, everyone! It's been a long time since I stopped in on a Friday to share my favorite links from the week - the end of August, to be exact - and I'm so glad to be back. There have been some great things on the interwebs recently and I'm sharing some of my faves today. Before we get there, tell me, what are your plans for the weekend?
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- When politics hit Saturday Night Live, you know it's going to be funny, so when the cast did a skit about the recent Presidential Debate, I laughed until I cried.
- There is nothing more graceful than a dancer and these photos from photographers Ken Brower and Deborah Ory are sharing a new book of photographs showing you just how graceful.
- If you've ever wondered if you and your partner are really best friends, you need to check out these seven signs from Bustle.
- Ever wonder what the inside of an artist's sketchbook looks like? Here's a peek inside painter Dina Brodsky's book... Also, check out her Instagram for more inspiration.
On the blogosphere:
- Ann Swindell recently wrote an article for Darling Magazine about why the world needs to hear your story, and it's a great read.
- "Freedom comes the moment you decide that the One who made you has the final say in what He made you for." - Madyson Grace in Your King Has the Final Say.
- Ann Voskamp shared her inspiring thoughts about how to know the real reason and purpose of your life and why you've been called to where you are.
- Two of my favorite people, Jeff and Alyssa Bethke recently shared why needing to win is ruining your relationship and everyone needs to read it.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- On Wednesday, I joined up with 60+ food bloggers and shared some football team-themed recipes. These are my Double-Stuffed Potato Skins.
- I shared about the highlights from my reading stack for the month of September on Tuesday and reviewed some of my favorites.
- On Monday, I jumped back in on the gratitude bandwagon and shared the things I was feeling thankful for.
- I showed you my goals for October and looked at how I did with last month's on Saturday.
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.