Friday, October 28, 2016

Links to Love | 73

A post featuring my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



Happy Friday, friends! It's the end of the week and that means it's time for me to share what I think is the best stuff on the internet. Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • You probably have never thought about a turquoise picnic table doing so much to build community in one neighborhood, but one woman in Austin, Texas changed that.
  • I'm often surprised at the lengths some photographers will go to get a great shot - like Mike from Hawaii, who went for a walk on a volcano to get one amazingly composed image.
  • I'm a lover of poetry and Emily Dickinson is one of my favorite poets, but I never realized how much you can learn about gratitude and appreciating the little things from reading her work until this.
  • I'm such a voyeur when it comes to celebrity homes and how they are styled, so can we just talk about Lauren Conrad's house?? Anyone experiencing all the hearts eyes can chat about it in the comments below... 
On the blogosphere:
  • "Prayer is your direct line to God. If you want to hear from God then come prepared to listen." - Hannah Brencher on Hearing God Speak, for Propel Women.
  • Election season is coming to an end (thank God!) but how's life going to be for interpolitical couples? Michelle Toglia writes about it for Bustle.
  • I've always been a big believer in practicing mindfulness and think everyone should know these three techniques that can help you get  through a tough day.
  • I've recently been digging through the archives of some of my favorite blogs and stumbled upon this gem from Rachel Norgren - Every Bitter Thing is Sweet.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
  • On Wednesday, I jumped in on the #Collaboreads linkup with Rachel and Amber and shared my thoughts on a book with "fall" in the title.
  • I reviewed the best of the week from my gratitude journal for Grateful Heart Monday.
  • Last weekend, I participated in Dewey's 24-hour readathon and read for over twenty-one hours. See the books I devoured here.
  • Are you on Instagram? I'd love to connect with some new friends over there, so please stop by and say hello!
What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 73 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D