Hi, friends! It's the first Monday of October and I'm back on my normal blogging schedule again. I'm so glad to be able to jump in every week with my gratitude posts and truly missed the few weeks I shared other posts for blog-tember.
It was a good week with a few lows but lots of highs and I got to spend the weekend with the people I love, so you can't beat that!
This week, I'm grateful for:
- A break in the weather. It's been raining non-stop for the past week. I'm talking, downpours and high winds. We lost a few big trees up here in the mountains but didn't lose power, so that's always a good thing. Sunday, we had a break in the clouds and the sun finally came out for a bit and I'm feeling very grateful for that change of pace.
- Good news for a loved one. We received word that my brother, who has been away since last winter, will be coming home very soon. I've missed him terribly and am excited to have him close again.
- A clean slate. You all know how much I love starting a new month and therefore, getting a clean slate. I began pursuing some new goals this month and am tackling a few old ones as well and the motivation is strong
- Weekends with my love. There is nothing better than getting to spend time doing all the things with my man. We spent Friday night watching movies and did some shopping and football watching on Saturday. Wouldn't trade this time for anything in the world.
- Sunday brought with it a big football watching party and my siblings came with their friends and families to eat and hang out. My mom made her famous "best damn ham sandwiches" and I made a big pot of homemade macaroni and cheese and I got lots of snuggles in with my niece and nephew. It was tons of fun and really good to get to see everyone together.
What are you grateful for today? Hop over to Ember Grey to link up!