It's been very quiet around here this week and that's because I've been in bed with the sickness. That doesn't mean there wasn't some great content flying about the interwebs, though, and I picked some of the best articles and am sharing them with you today. Have a great weekend!
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- If you love Harry Potter then you are going to love this: photographer-mom, Kayla Glover, posed her three-month-old son in some cute wizarding photos and they are a must-see.
- You all have seen those adult coloring books with the beautiful mandalas in them, I'm sure. Artist Asmahan A. Mosleh gilds them for a living and they are so intricately done, it would take years to color something like them.
- You know that feeling you get when you walk into a clean home (whether it's yours or not)? Well, apparently, it can be achieved by adopting these nine simple habits.
- We all get stressed from time to time and for lots of different reasons. Next time you are feeling stressed out, ask yourself these six questions and see if finding the answers helps.
On the blogosphere:
- Ann Voskamp recently shared some words we could all stand to hear: How to Love Your Enemies (& the People You Disagree with Politically & Theologically).
- Chad Bird wrote a very powerful piece for Deeply Rooted Magazine about the things we carry to church.
- Looking for some long-term love advice? Here are three secrets from Food Network's The Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten.
- Kelly, from Primarily Inspired, recently shared her thoughts about seeking bravery in the every day and I guarantee you'll feel encouraged after reading.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- Tuesday, I shared my goals for November and looked back at which goals I accomplished in October.
- On Monday, I gave you a peek at the highlights from my gratitude journal.
- I reflected on the month of October on Sunday, and shared what I've been up to in life and here on the blog.
- Last Saturday, I reviewed Tim Tebow's new book, Shaken, as part of the official launch team.
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.