It's going to be a quiet week around here because of the Thanksgiving holiday, I plan on spending a lot of time in the kitchen getting ready to help feed about twenty people, so I'm going to be a busy girl! What are your plans this week?
This week, I'm grateful for:
- Rainbows. If you follow along on Instagram, you might have seen the gorgeous rainbow I got to see over the weekend. I was riding in the car with the man and it was raining but the sun was shining and we saw the full arc of the rainbow. We even saw a double bow for a short time. It was beautiful.
- My local pharmacist. The past several months have been kind of hectic because I've had to switch my medication schedule up, which, by itself, is a huge ordeal. This was complicated when insurance only covers the one brand I have a severe adverse reaction to. I have been working to sort this out for so long and finally had a helpful pharmacist who was able to obtain a new brand of medication for me. Feeling grateful for those people who do their job well.
- Motivation. I've been so tired (see above item) this month and haven't had a lot of energy to do much, but this weekend I got a little bit of it back and used it to get some work done. Now I have a road map for the next several weeks so I can (hopefully) finish up 2016 with a bang.
- Winter weather. It's finally starting to look and feel like winter around here! I can't wait to see snow falling up here on the mountain.
- A cozy bed. When you spend a good portion of the day asleep, you soon find out all the discomforts a bed can offer. Luckily, my bed is wonderful and I've been able to get plenty of rest over the last few days.
What are you grateful for today? Hop over to Ember Grey to link up!