Friday, December 02, 2016

Links to Love | 76

My favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites - Links to Love | 76 - A Simpler Grace



Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but it has felt like a LONG week following the extended holiday weekend we had. Oh my goodness! I'm so glad we finally made it! It's been a very busy and productive week around here (I hope it has been for you as well) and I'm going to try to knock some big projects off my list this weekend as well, including starting to plan my holiday baking. What are your plans for the weekend? Have you done all your holiday shopping yet?

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • Ukranian photographer Sergey Polyushko has a talent for capturing animals in photographs. You see their personality and soul in each of these images.
  • For all you book lovers out there, you must check out this library! The Clementinum Library in the Czech Republic is the most magical, fantastical place on earth - in my humble opinion.
  • If you're like me, the time change has you feeling blue and disheveled, but the Norwegians have a secret to enjoying the long, dark winters
  • I shared this story on Facebook a few days ago, but it deserves being shared again. Meet Campbell. At twelve years old, he sews bears to give to sick children.
On the blogosphere:
  • We all go through dry spells in life. Glenna Marshall writes for Deeply Rooted Magazine about the good that can come from them.
  • Ann Voskamp shared an article this week in the spirit of Advent and its all about having hope.
  • If you're looking for some quick and easy ways to simplify your weekend, you need to read this post from Hilary Barnett for No Sidebar.
  • Ever have a broken heart that feels like it's going to end you? Leslie Tulip shares with Darling Magazine how you can survive it.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 76 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that library!!! I just kept thinking "Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!!" heart eyes all the way!

    ReplyDelete