Friday, December 09, 2016

Links to Love | 77

My favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites - Links to Love | 77 - A Simpler Grace



"Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts." - Paramahansa Yogananda


Happy Friday, friends!

When I originally started writing these end-of-week posts, they started out as a list my favorite things from the week - physical things. As time progressed and as I grew with this space, it has become more important to me to offer encouragement and form an inclusive, supportive community here. Now, these posts are more about sharing content that means something. These are articles and videos that made me smile and I'm now passing those smiles on to you so you can be inspired and touched in a similar way that I have been.

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • You guys I love my critter photos. You have to check out these amazing frog images from photographer Tanto Yensen from Indonesia.
  • What if you could write a kind note on a post-it and know it would make someone's day? This guy started the Subway Therapy movement and look what it's done.
  • Need some love advice? This divorced man shares his twenty tips for anyone in a committed relationship.
  • Macy Williams recently shared with PopSugar a simple tip to help ease anxiety and it's going to be very useful during the holiday season!
On the blogosphere:
  • Rachel from The Confused Millenial recently wrote an article for Forbes about maintaining a healthy work-life balance during the holidays and it's a fantastic read.
  • "He is taking broken things and making better things." - Ann Voskamp in her recent article about the feeling of abandonment.
  • We all hate the feeling of rejection. Marlena Ahearn explains on Bustle why it hurts so much and what we can do to get around it.
  • Rebecca from Simple As That is reminding everyone that the holidays is a time for serving - and she's sharing twenty-five ways to do that and a free printable.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
  • Yesterday, I shared a holiday gift guide for every girl.
  • Tuesday, I ranked my November reads and gave you a free winter reading list printable!
  • Monday, I showed you the weekly highlights from my gratitude journal.
  • Last Saturday, I reviewed a book about minimalism by Joshua Becker.
What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 77 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D