It's the last Friday of 2016. Can you believe it?? I realized it's been quite a while since I shared my favorite links, so I wanted to jump in for one Links to Love last post before 2017. There are some good ones!
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- I've been in love with Iceland for so long and it's been at the top of my travel bucket list - especially after seeing photos like this.
- This is a great story. A disabled veteran who was having trouble finding work because he needed to have his service dog, Charlotte, with him at all times. Well, Lowes hired them both.
- I love when people take useless items and create something new and beautiful, like this husband and wife team who make these beautiful pendants from old tvs.
- Here is a sweet story of Ferris and Margaret Romaire, who just celebrated their 70th anniversary, and were gifted wedding reenactment photos from their granddaughter since they didn't have pictures taken on their special day.
On the blogosphere:
- One of my favorite Facebook pages as of late is the family blog Story of This Life. They recently shared a video about gratitude. We can all learn a little something from their two-year-old.
- "Retreat is easier. But it makes life boring... He didn't save us to retreat." Sweet Madyson Grace shared some powerful words on her blog about the word that sparks so many emotions.
- I've been loving the open letter movement. Here's one about doubt, from Upwrite Magazine.
- This one is for anyone who needs a laugh. There is a trend going around on YouTube right now where women creators are having their spouses or significant others do their voiceovers. This is Shanna Noel (the woman behind Illustrated Faith) and her hilarious husband, Jonathan.
- **My sweet friend, Kayla from The Accidental Nomad Life, has asked me to join in on her annual Warm & Coztea Exchange - a fun tea/coffee swap with friends! I'm so honored to join her this year. To learn more about the exchange or join in, visit her post about it.**
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- Yesterday, I shared my final letter of the year and said goodbye to 2016.
- On Wednesday, I joined in on the Collaboreads link up and shared about a book that as a familiar favorite.
- Tuesday, I gave my five tips for how you can make your health a priority in 2017.
- Last Thursday, I shared my One Little Word for 2017.
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.