Monday, December 05, 2016

Simple Gratitude | 55

Sharing my #gratefulheart on the blog this morning with @embergrey - Simple Gratitude | 55 - A Simpler Grace




Good morning, friends! Today, I'm going to keep this post short and share a happy little thought to start your week. Have a great Monday!

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Prouse

This week, I'm grateful for:
  • Adult coloring books. Because sometimes you just need to feel like a kid again and zone out from the whole adulting thing.
  • Date night. Spent the weekend with my love and we tried a new restaurant that turned out to be a win! Great food and service, which is hard to come by these days. I'm not a big restaurant fan but this one's definitely going on my list of faves. :)
  • Stormy nights. As I write this, we have a storm blowing through with high wind and some steady rain. After a night of pretty bad insomnia and stress, I'm hoping nature's lullaby puts me to sleep.
  • Detox yoga. Still fighting the effects of too much splurging last month and am hating it. Has anyone ever died from carb detox? Just wondering...
  • Burt's Bees lip balm. Because winter and I cannot let these lips get chapped.

A Grateful Heart with Ember Grey

What are you grateful for today? Hop over to Ember Grey to link up!

This post is part of the Grateful Heart Monday linkup with Emily at Ember Grey.

The post Simple Gratitude | 55 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D