Good morning, friends! Today, I'm going to keep this post short and share a happy little thought to start your week. Have a great Monday!
"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Prouse
This week, I'm grateful for:
- Adult coloring books. Because sometimes you just need to feel like a kid again and zone out from the whole adulting thing.
- Date night. Spent the weekend with my love and we tried a new restaurant that turned out to be a win! Great food and service, which is hard to come by these days. I'm not a big restaurant fan but this one's definitely going on my list of faves. :)
- Stormy nights. As I write this, we have a storm blowing through with high wind and some steady rain. After a night of pretty bad insomnia and stress, I'm hoping nature's lullaby puts me to sleep.
- Detox yoga. Still fighting the effects of too much splurging last month and am hating it. Has anyone ever died from carb detox? Just wondering...
- Burt's Bees lip balm. Because winter and I cannot let these lips get chapped.
What are you grateful for today? Hop over to Ember Grey to link up!