Sunday, January 29, 2017

Deep Clean in 2017 | Hardwood Floor Care with Bona PowerPlus

Deep Clean in 2017 | Hardwood Floor Care with Bona PowerPlus #BonaPowerPlus



This post was sponsored by Bona PowerPlus. All content and opinions are my own.  For more info on these types of posts, please see my disclosures. #BonaPowerPlus

We are now a full month into the new year and spring cleaning season will be here before we know it! While I have high hopes to rid the entire house of all those dust bunnies and cat hair that lurks in every corner imaginable... can I be real with y'all for a minute? I'm a busy gal. Between work and family and having a life, I really don't have a whole lot of time to clean up around here.

Sure, I sweep and wipe down the kitchen counters frequently, but there isn't a whole lot of deep cleaning that goes down. Who has time to scrub the floors on hands and knees anymore? Not me! This is why I am so glad to have found a better option. Bona PowerPlus Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaning products.


They have a whole line of products from sprays and wet mops, but being the minimalist I am, I love the microfiber pad that fits on this dry mop. I simply spray the PowerPlus Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaner which has an oxygenated formula that penetrates for a deep, powerful clean, easily mop it up and the job is done!


Bona's PowerPlus Microfiber Clean Pad works 70% better than other hardwood floor cleaners. It has this PowerLoop technology that easily lifts and removes dirt and grime. And it's so soft! You don't have to worry about scratching your hardwood floors like other mops I've tried.

When we had the hardwood floors installed in this house, the technician recommended Bona products to keep them clean. You know if the experts use it, it has to be good. I was really impressed with how well all of the Bona PowerPlus products worked - as so was my cat, Harley!


I am so happy I have a simple solution for keeping my hardwood floors clean this winter. There are no complicated steps or equipment to mess with, just a happy girl and her mop.

Have you ever tried any of the Bona PowerPlus products before? If so, what did you think of them? If not, would you be interested in trying them out?

Don't forget, you can visit the Bona PowerPlus website and download a coupon for $3.00 off your purchase!



The post Deep Clean in 2017 | Hardwood Floor Care with Bona PowerPlus first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. I love the bench, and yes the floors do look good.

    ReplyDelete