Friday, January 06, 2017

Links to Love | 79

My favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites - Links to Love | 79 - A Simpler Grace




Happy Friday! How as the first full week of the new year for you? Mine was busy and hectic, but I still had time to check out some of the great things on the web, the best of which are below. Tell me, what are your plans for the weekend?

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • Fine art photographer, Annelise Sophiea, has a way of capturing the imagination of a child in these stunning images that look like they care straight from a fairy tale.
  • If you're hunting for a new job in 2017, Career Contessa is sharing six ways to pursue a new career in the new year.
  • Diana Beltram Herrera is an artist who creates paper bird sculptures and she recently completed a stunning project where she crafted international stamps with her birds.
  • There are a lot of people who were more than ready for 2016 to be over with, but there were a lot of good things and important milestones we met during the year. Here's a look back.
On the blogosphere:
  • Ann Voskamp recently shared a powerful article: The 1 Secret to Destroying Anxiety and Fears This Year. It's a must read.
  • Being the nerd that I am, I love reading articles that correct common grammar or language mistakes, like these 11 words and phrases many of us have been saying wrong all along...
  • If you're struggling with what New Year's resolutions to make, Verily Magazine has six ideas that will bring you joy and be easy to keep.
  • Jennifer Wood recently wrote an article for Propel Women about how to create lasting change in your life.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
  • Yesterday, I shared the master list I'll be reading from in 2017 and gave the number of books I'd like to conquer this year.
  • On Wednesday, I gave you my three tips for becoming more productive - and you can benefit from them all right now.
  • I reviewed all the books I read in the month of December on Tuesday and shared how it was a record-breaking month for me.
  • Monday I gave you a peek inside my gratitude journal in my weekly Simple Gratitude post.
What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 79 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the good reading! Loved "How to Create Lasting Change"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a good article. Thanks for stopping by, Kaylee!

    ReplyDelete