Monday, January 16, 2017

Simple Gratitude | 60




"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

Good morning, friends! Grab that first cup of coffee and let's get this Monday started!

This week, I'm grateful for:
  • A win for the Green Bay Packers! This cheesehead is one happy girl knowing we are one step closer to bringing the Lombardi trophy home again! :)
  • Hot chocolate truffles and chicken soup. My niece was with me one day last week and we did a lot of work in the kitchen making chocolate peppermint truffles and homemade detox chicken soup. They were so tasty and she learned a lot about using kitchen tools and cooking.
  • Snowy mornings. We had a few mornings this week when we either woke up to snow on the ground or it was snowing in the early morning hours. Everything on the mountain was coated and it looked like a winter wonderland.
  • Good hand lotion. My skin is normally very dry in the winter, but even more, because I've been washing them constantly to keep the germs at bay. I am so grateful for extra-thick hand cream that soaks right into my skin and gets rid of the dryness and cracking. 
  • Cooking dinner for my love. I so enjoy preparing food for anyone who will eat it, but it's definitely one of the ways I show my love to others. My man is finally back in town after nearly a month of travel and I got to cook him dinner this weekend. It was nice being in the kitchen, cooking a full meal again and I hope we have many more nights like it soon. <3
What are you feeling grateful for today?

The post Simple Gratitude | 60 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D