Friday, February 03, 2017

Links to Love | 81

My favorite reads from the week - Links to Love | 81 #linkstolove #fridayfavorites - A Simpler Grace



Friday already? Thank goodness! If you are in the same boat that I am and think 2017 has gotten off to a rocky start, the featured articles here will put a smile on your face. Hope you have a great SuperBowl weekend and remember to spend a little time on yourself. Go Falcons!

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • Is there anything cuter than a hedgehog? How about a hedgehog in a hat? Check out these adorable photos.
  • We all hip-hip-hoorayed when a rogue National Park tweeter shared climate change facts on Twitter after there was a media ban on all EPA and NPS personnel. If you were applauding them, here are nine ways you can continue supporting your national parks.
  • Claire Warner wrote an article for Bustle Magazine about why intersectional feminism is so important right now.
  • The National Geographic's Photography Contest for Kids just happened. Here are ten of the finalists.
On the blogosphere:
  • This week, Ann Voskamp shared her thoughts about holding onto love in a divided world and it's never been needed more.
  • Perhaps you remember #TheoandBeau, the adorable dog and human brother pair who were photographed taking naps together. Then there was little sister #TheoandEvvie. Well now, the Shyba family have added a fifth child and a third to their naptime photo collection. 
  • This is how you love someone with social anxiety, as written by Aman Basra for Thought Catalog.
  • Sara Kravitz recently shared her guide to following your instincts on Cameron Diaz's TheBodyBook.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
  • On Wednesday, I recapped my goals for January and shared the new ones I set for myself in February.
  • Tuesday, I reflected on the month of January and shared little snippets of what I was up to in my personal life and on the blog.
  • I shared my grateful heart on Monday and gave you a peek inside my gratitude journal.
  • On Saturday, I introduced a special project I am starting and giving a little history into why I wanted to try this in 2017.
What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 81 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. hey, one of those hedgies is totally an imposter! Thank you for always sharing happy links, we all need a little more love like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks for stopping by to read, Brittany! :)

    ReplyDelete