"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another." - Charles Dickens
Howdy, folks! It's been a crazy week and I'm feeling like February is running away from me. Anyone else? I plan to unplug from everything electronic and going away for the weekend. Hopefully, I'll get some time to relax and unwind. What are your weekend plans?
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- The beauty of Budapest covered by fog | Tamás Rizsavi
- Full moon, lunar eclipse and comet sighting in one night? | The Washington Post
- A close-up look at the Rings of Saturn | My Modern Met
- This 22-year-old had a Bob Ross birthday party | Bored Panda
On the blogosphere:
- 50 Simple Things You Need to Hear by Brian Gardner | No Sidebar
- It's Okay to be Damaged - All The Best People Are by Scott Sauls | Ann Voskamp
- The Benefit of Having Enemies | Chad Bird
- When You Can't Skim Over Life by Samantha Barnes | Deeply Rooted Magazine
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite video of the week:
- Air Canada Aurora by Nathan Starzynski Media
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.