"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all the others." - Marcus Tullius Cicero
Good morning... or afternoon for those of you who are feeling a little rough after your football parties last night. I'll keep the volume down so as not to agitate your headache. :)
Happy Monday, friends! I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was full of ups and downs, but I can't complain because there were more highs than lows. I got some rest (after about a week of sleepless nights) and got a lot of reading done, so I'm a happy girl.
This week, I'm grateful for:
- SuperBowl LI and all the good things that came with it. I will admit that I was hoping the Falcons would win, but it was a good game. The real star of the show was all the amazing patriotic commercials and performances. Lady Gaga rocked it. And the Anheuser-Busch Clydesdales' watch party... Love those ponies. Oh, and #PuppyBowl. That is all. :)
- The angels that were looking out for my brother on Friday night. Hope they continue standing guard.
- Back-to-back date nights. I love, love, LOVE every second I get to spend with the man of my dreams. <3
- Relief from the chronic, strangling anxiety I've been struggling with for the last two weeks. It comes in waves and the tide finally went out.
- Gorgeous winter sunsets. We had the most amazing sky the other night as the sun was setting. I am so thankful for the beauty that nature shows me every day.
What are you grateful for today?