Oy... If I'm being honest, I'd admit that I would be surprised if I checked off ONE goal from last month. February was complete chaos. I spent an entire week in bed with the flu. Then another week down because of spinoff ailment resulting from the flu. There was some stuff going on here on the homefront and I didn't get much time to do anything for myself. I'm crossing my fingers that March will be kinder to me.
My goals for February. Let's see how I did...
- Eat clean and gluten-free Although I didn't eat much this month, when I did eat, it was soup and frozen treats - far from a clean and gluten-free diet. I'm giving myself grace because I was sick and will try again in March.
- Stick to my editorial calendar for the month No. I took nearly two weeks off to allow myself to get some rest and get over the germs. There were several blog posts I wasn't able to get written ahead of time that I'll move onto my editorial calendar for this month.
Read twelve books for my reading challengeI got one! I read fourteen books in February, mainly because it was the only thing I had energy for. Hooray!
- Devote two hours a week to something creative Nope. Not one hour...
Complete the February Bible-in-a-year sectionYes! I did get a little behind in my daily reading but I was able to catch up by the end of the month.
- Complete three Bible journaling entries Unfortunately, no.
- Read sixty articles I've pinned on Pinterest Nope.
Check off one item on my 101 in 1001 listI sure did. One of my 101 in 1001 goals was to send a secret to PostSecret and I mailed it this month. Can I tell you how liberating it is to write a dark (or not so dark) secret on a postcard and mail it to a stranger anonymously?
- Make one recipe I've pinned on Pinterest I did virtually no cooking in February with the exception of heating up Progresso soup, which I don't think counts.
- Write two freelance articles I did not get this done.
- Start the 60 Days of Yoga challenge Unless rolling over in bed constitutes yoga, we'll say this didn't happen.
- Attempt to regulate my circadian rhythm I'm writing this after 1 a.m. so I'm gonna say this is a no.
My verse for March: "And He answered them, 'Whoever has two tunics is to share with him who has none, and whoever has food is to do likewise.'" - Luke 3:11 (ESV)
My SHARE action for this month: Cook or share a meal with someone
And my goals for March...
- Eat clean and gluten-free
- Stick to my editorial calendar for the month
- Read twenty books for my reading challenge (including one from the BTU list and one I loved as a child)
- Devote one hour a week to something creative
- Complete the March Bible-in-a-year section
- Complete two Bible journaling entries
- Read sixty articles I've pinned on Pinterest
- Check off one item on my 101 in 1001 list
- Make one recipe I've pinned on Pinterest
- Write two freelance articles
- Start the 60 Days of Yoga challenge
- Do one craft/DIY project I've pinned on Pinterest
- Complete one open course
- Attempt to regulate my circadian rhythm
What goals did you set for yourself this month?