Wow, this week flew by. Happy Friday! I'm back at the end of this lovely first week of March with a few articles that stood out to me. Some of them are from the archives and some are new, but they are all great reads. Make sure you check back in again tomorrow to read a post about some things I learned this winter. Have a great day!
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- Stunning images from the 14th annual Smithsonian Photo Competition | BoredPanda
- 3 things to write down so you can tell your story by Leigh Newman | Oprah
- Empowering boys' t-shirt line now sold at Target - Strong like mom? | Babble
- 20 things that only list lovers will understand | BuzzFeed
On the blogosphere:
- How to talk to God when you're broken by Esther Fleece | Ann Voskamp
- 5 Tough Questions About Friends by Kayla | The Accidental Nomad Life blog
- Something to remember about why you're not in control of your life | Madyson Grace
- An update on the Vicktory dogs | Best Friends Animal Society
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- Hello March | Goals
- Monthly Reflections | February
- Simple Gratitude | 66
- Are we friends yet on Instagram? Stop by to say hello. I'd love to connect!
Favorite video of the week:
- The giraffe cam from Animal Adventure Park (is that baby comin' or what??)
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.