Good day, friendsters! It's that time of the week again! The weekend is so close, I can almost taste it. (What does the weekend taste like, you think?) I'm thinking waffles and syrup and coffee. Now, before I make myself hungry, I'm going to jump right into the reason we are here!
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- 19-year-old photographer from Lithuania captured intimate portraits of stray cats | BoredPanda
- Amy Krouse Rosenthal, an author with terminal cancer is spending her remaining time fixing her husband up | The New York Times
- Singer Alessia Cara is on a mission to do away with female stereotypes | Verily Magazine
- A father of teenagers devised a plan for keeping his kids out of trouble (a must read for all parents) | LittleThings
On the blogosphere:
- How God really feels about women on International Women's Day | Ann Voskamp
- Lindsay Ostrom, the sweetest food blogger extraordinaire, shares an essay about what happens after losing a baby | Pinch of Yum
- Finding acceptance when you're in pain and life isn't going your way | Madyson Grace
- A guide to letting go of sentimental things by Zoe Kim | No Sidebar
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- What I Read | February + FREE Spring Reading List Printable
- Simple Gratitude | 67
- What I Learned | Winter 2017
- Links to Love | 83
Favorite video of the week:
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.