Friday, March 10, 2017

Links to Love | 84

My favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



Good day, friendsters! It's that time of the week again! The weekend is so close, I can almost taste it. (What does the weekend taste like, you think?) I'm thinking waffles and syrup and coffee. Now, before I make myself hungry, I'm going to jump right into the reason we are here!

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
On the blogosphere:
  • How God really feels about women on International Women's Day | Ann Voskamp
  • Lindsay Ostrom, the sweetest food blogger extraordinaire, shares an essay about what happens after losing a baby | Pinch of Yum
  • Finding acceptance when you're in pain and life isn't going your way | Madyson Grace
  • A guide to letting go of sentimental things by Zoe Kim | No Sidebar
Here on A Simpler Grace:

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 84 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

22 comments:

  1. You've listed lots of interesting reads, and sad ones too. Pinch of Yum is a must read. I followed you on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely some sad ones this week, but also very encouraging. Thanks for stopping by to read, Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many great reads..loved Lindsay's post too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great round up! These are all very interesting! I found myself going through links for quite a while! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep seeing the giraffe mask mom haha It's so funny to me - I don't know how she was able to breath in there during delivery! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just skimmed a few of these articles! I forget how great it makes you feel to read an uplifting article. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart breaks for Lindsay and Bjork. :( Thanks for stopping by to read today, Dixya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found the giraffe mom video and shared it on my FB blog page. She just had her baby...and wore the mask

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I saw the photos of her after delivery and the giraffe mask was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That giraffe mom video is freaking me out, LOL!!! That's hysterical though :)

    Also that NYT article about the author with cancer--my heart <3 That's beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for coming by to read, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't keep looking at that video, first it freaks me out and then I can't stop laughing. It messes with my emotions!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha! You've got to admire that woman's sense of humor at the very end of her third trimester, though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahaha. Oh my gosh that is greatness! I love that you do this and bring attention to other blogs and posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That giraffe video KILLED me when I first saw it! So freaking funny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I laugh every time I see it. The woman is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lauren Falardeau PariseauMarch 14, 2017 at 8:07 AM

    Loved this list! I've been following Lindsay's story as well. So brave for sharing such heartbreak! Definitely will check out some of the other stories listed.

    ReplyDelete