Happy St. Patrick's Day! Are you wearing your green? (Show of hands for those who dreaded this day in school because you always forgot to wear green and always got pinched really hard by your classmates...) Well, I promise I won't do any pinching. Hope you have a fun and safe day!
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- I've previously featured a link to a photographer who took pictures of cats from underneath... now here are some horses by Andrius Burba | Bored Panda
- Twitter has been taking a walk down memory lane to a time before internet existed | PopSugar
- London photographer, Mark Mawson, captured images of stunning liquid blooms | Colossal
- If asking yourself one simple question could improve your mood, what would stop you from doing it? | LifeHacker
On the blogosphere:
- Capturing everyday moments is important. Here are fifty moments you need to photograph by Rebecca | Simple As That
- Mastering hospitality when you're an introvert by Adam McHugh | The Nester
- I talked about Lindsay from Pinch of Yum last week when she wrote a piece about losing her baby. This week, she started a series called Feeding a Broken Heart - all about the food you can make for someone who is grieving. Brilliant idea and I know it's going to help heal her heart.
- Seven expectations you should let go of right now by Melissa Camara Wilkins | No Sidebar
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- If You and I Had Coffee | vol 10
- A Piece Offering on National Pi Day with Edwards Desserts
- Simple Gratitude | 68
- Links to Love | 84
Favorite Video of the Week:
- When a camera shutter speed matches a helicopter's rotor...
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.