Friday, March 17, 2017

Links to Love | 85

My favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



Happy St. Patrick's Day! Are you wearing your green? (Show of hands for those who dreaded this day in school because you always forgot to wear green and always got pinched really hard by your classmates...) Well, I promise I won't do any pinching. Hope you have a fun and safe day!

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • I've previously featured a link to a photographer who took pictures of cats from underneath... now here are some horses by Andrius Burba | Bored Panda
  • Twitter has been taking a walk down memory lane to a time before internet existed | PopSugar
  • London photographer, Mark Mawson, captured images of stunning liquid blooms | Colossal
  • If asking yourself one simple question could improve your mood, what would stop you from doing it? | LifeHacker
On the blogosphere:
  • Capturing everyday moments is important. Here are fifty moments you need to photograph by Rebecca | Simple As That
  • Mastering hospitality when you're an introvert by Adam McHugh | The Nester
  • I talked about Lindsay from Pinch of Yum last week when she wrote a piece about losing her baby. This week, she started a series called Feeding a Broken Heart - all about the food you can make for someone who is grieving. Brilliant idea and I know it's going to help heal her heart.
  • Seven expectations you should let go of right now by Melissa Camara Wilkins | No Sidebar
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite Video of the Week:


What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 85 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

26 comments:

  1. I am loving all of the growth that I have been receiving from taking the time out and doing what I enjoy doing. Thank you for sharing these awesome things for a fabulous Friday!! Have a great weekend! <3

    Sincerely Miss J
    www.sincerelymissj.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS loving the sunshine but it's turned back cold and here in the South, we're trying to cope. haha I love blogging more these days than ever. Thanks for these awesome things this Friday!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Yeah this weather has been a pain lately. Thanks for stopping by, Shan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous round up. I LOVE the photos that Andrius Burba has posted. What a cool perspective of animals you don't usually see. The horses are magnificent but I love all of the paws and bellies in the cat photos. :)
    The 7 Expectations article was a great read as well. I've always said one thing that I always, always need to remind myself. I can always change myself, but I can't change others and nor should I want to. Sometimes there are hard things to let go or 'swallow', but they're necessary in order to let go and move on with your life.
    Great round up girl. Have a great weekend, Lecy! :)
    P.S. I LOVE your name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the cat photos too! :) And you are so right. It is hard to let go of things sometimes, but I've found that once I do, my life is better for it. Have a fantastic weekend and thanks for stopping by, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great round up of links. I really, really, really love those pictures of horses! And I am looking forward to reading your post about gratitude too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos of the animals! What an amazing idea! I have never seen anything like it!
    So many amazing links here to check out! Thank you for the Inspiration, Lecy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The horses all looked like they were trying to figure out what was going on below them! Thanks for stopping by, Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't seem to write one of these posts without including some cute animal photos. They always brighten my day! Thanks for coming by to read, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many awesome links! I love seeing what other people are reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cant wait to check out all these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always enjoy these posts of yours
    My eyes are green. Perpetually Irish. Never wear green because of this. I caved this year because I work with kiddos who don't understand the green eye concept. I also only celebrate this holiday out of all the others.
    Have an aweome day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, kids definitely don't understand. I got pinched by my niece this morning because I wasn't wearing green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute. It was incredibly fun to see all the kids I work with dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know why but the helicopter video kind of freaked me out! Maybe it's my fear of flying?

    Have a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the idea of sharing the links on your blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is kind of creepy. Like something out of a futuristic sci-fi movie when things can fly without any movement!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely agree with you.
    Thanks girl, and you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always love reading these posts as it is truly impossible to find everything on your own. Hoping you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love to know what other people are reading. Those photos of the horse that the photographer captured are awesome!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The horse photos were some of my favorites! Thanks for coming by to read, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete