Friday, March 24, 2017

Links to Love | 86

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



I don't know about you, but Friday feels like it's well deserved today. It has been a long week and all I want to do is have a glass of wine and a bubble bath and a quiet date night with a big, meaty book. This weekend, I'm planning a fun joint birthday cookout for my sister and brother and look forward to having the family together. The rest of the weekend will be spent behind closed doors, working on some passion projects. What are your weekend plans?

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
On the blogosphere:
Here on A Simpler Grace:

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 86 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it's Friday. :) Thanks for sharing all the links - libraries ARE super important.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reads for sure! I like the seven ways to stay optimistic, it can be hard sometimes! And we love our library! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love that you share links here and spread love to your blog friends--will come back to read these since I'm on my phone and it's always buggy (the posts about rescued wild animals and libraries in particular appeal to me!).

    I hope you enjoy your weekend, and that you pour yourself a nice, tall glass of wine (bath is a great idea, too!)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by to read, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete