I don't know about you, but Friday feels like it's well deserved today. It has been a long week and all I want to do is have a glass of wine and a bubble bath and a quiet date night with a big, meaty book. This weekend, I'm planning a fun joint birthday cookout for my sister and brother and look forward to having the family together. The rest of the weekend will be spent behind closed doors, working on some passion projects. What are your weekend plans?
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- Seven ways to stay optimistic when the world feels scary by Kaia Roman | The Huffington Post
- Rescued wild animals turned into art? Yes, please. Martin Stranka | Bored Panda
- Why libraries are essential now more than ever by Sadie L. Trombetta | Bustle
- I relate to this so much. I like that we can't control the weather by Heidi Priebe | Thought Catalog
On the blogosphere:
- An important reminder of what not to do to your spouse | Jeff & Alyssa Bethke
- Ever feel like a loser? Here is something you need to read | Ann Voskamp
- A minimalist cooking guide from Daisy | Simplicity Relished
- How a relationship with alcohol can keep you from a relationship with God | Sarah Bessey
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- In Love on Instagram | Winter 2017
- Dear Me | A Letter to My 45-Year-Old Self
- Simple Gratitude | 69
- Exodus 2 | Bible Journaling
Favorite Video of the Week:
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.