Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A Piece Offering on National Pi Day with Edwards Desserts

A Piece Offering on #nationalpiday #Edwardspieceoffering - A Simpler Grace



This post was sponsored by Edwards Desserts. As always all opinions are my own.  For more info on these types of posts, please see my disclosures. #EdwardsPieceOffering

It's National Pi Day and this holiday is a great excuse to make up with someone you might not be getting along with very well. One way to do that is by sharing a "piece" offering of your favorite type of pie. Edwards Desserts has a variety of whole pies and individual slices to choose from.

A Piece Offering on National Pi Day with Edwards Desserts - A Simpler Grace


I've been in a rotten mood lately. Perhaps I've been suffering from the winter blues, but I've been short with some of the loves in my life. I wanted to make amends for my attitude, so I decided to pick up a few whole pies for everyone to enjoy. One of the family favorites is the Hershey's chocolate creme pie.

A Piece Offering on National Pi Day with Edwards Desserts - A Simpler Grace

A Piece Offering on National Pi Day with Edwards Desserts - A Simpler Grace


This is my preference but the man loves a big slice of good old fashioned key lime pie, so naturally, I had to get both! (Psst! Did you know that Edwards pies can be found in the frozen dessert aisle of most of your favorite local grocers?)

A Piece Offering on National Pi Day with Edwards Desserts - A Simpler Grace

I love keeping a couple of Edwards pies in my freezer for when I'm entertaining or need a quick dessert to take to a party, or if I need to make up with someone and give them a "piece" offering. With so many varieties to choose from, you can find something for everyone. They are so easy to defrost, slice and serve, that you will surely want to keep some on hand.

A Piece Offering on National Pi Day with Edwards Desserts - A Simpler Grace


A Piece Offering on National Pi Day with Edwards Desserts - A Simpler Grace

Check out Edwards Desserts' Facebook page and follow along for updates and share how you are making a "piece" offering to someone in your life. 


What is your favorite variety of pie from Edwards? Would you use a pie to make a "piece" offering to someone in your life?

The post A Piece Offering on National Pi Day with Edwards Desserts first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

30 comments:

  1. A "piece" offering. I see what you did there. ;) Such a clever idea.
    I've not tried Edwards, but the key lime pie sounds like something I could get in to (or in to me) aha.

    Christie's Take on Life. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy I don't work in a restaurant that serves pie this year. However.... now I want some pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE pi day! These look amazing for frozen pies! I'll have to try that chocolate cream pie for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought of keeping frozen pies on hand...I'll have to do this. Also, thank you, my day won't be complete without a creamy slice now... 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both pies look really good but damn I'd like a slice of that key lime pie today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The key lime pie is SOOOO good! You should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Any food holidays is a bad day in the food industry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! You're welcome for the idea of keeping them on hand and I'm sorry for tempting you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm, they both look so good. I think the chocolate creme would totally hit the spot right now. :) And I'm sorry about your winter blues. Here's hoping warmer weather and sunshine is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The chocolate creme pie is surprisingly light, so you don't feel super guilty for eating a slice... or two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had both kinds and man they are soooo yummy!!! The chocolate one though is the best! Now I want to go out and buy some pie... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My mouth is watering RIGHT NOW...the chocolate pie looks so delicious!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need this today so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had that exact key lime pie today! We celebrated Pi Day at work and there were 8 different varieties to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is so good! Thanks for coming by to read, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yummy! I need to try more of their pies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the idea of a "piece offering"! It's so sweet, and those pies look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, it's a pretty clever marketing campaign they came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this post. Pi is a major celebration at the school I work for. As a boarding school, pi and pineapple is always on the menu for this day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh yum! These pies look SO good- especially that chocolate one. Mmm mmm mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The chocolate was delicious! Thanks for coming by to check out the post!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your pictures are making me so hungry :) I haven't had pie in ages, but it sounds like the perfect pick-me-up for rotten moods. Thanks for sharing! XOXO and hope the rest of your week gets a bit brighter <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. The pies were so good! Thanks for coming by to read, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These look SO good! I got a banana cream cheese pie for pi day and it was divine... but these have me wanting more!

    ReplyDelete