"Enjoy the little things in life because one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things." - Kurt Vonnegut
Good morning and happy Monday!
...or perhaps it's only happy now that you've had your first cup of coffee. Whatever the case may be, I hope you remember to take some time today to think about the little things you are grateful for. These are the moments that make up our lives!
This week, I'm grateful for:
- Pie. I'm working on an ad campaign for a big pie company for National Pi Day (see tomorrow's post) and I got some free pie out of it. Can't beat that!
- Playtime for aunt Lecy. I kept my niece and nephew for my sister this weekend while she worked and we had a blast together. My nephew has recently discovered the joy of playdough and making "snakes" out of it. I may have strained my voice a little from all the fake screams of terror I had to produce. It's all worth it to hear those little belly laughs.
- Good books. This week has been filled with so many good books. I'm finally making my way through Lara Casey's Make It Happen (I've been reading it for over a year and taking my time) and it is gold.
- Snuggles and laughs with the man. You guys know I love my time with the man of my dreams. Forever grateful to have him in my life.
- Time to buckle down and get things done. Here, in the middle of March, we are expecting a blizzard this evening and all day tomorrow. We've had no more than a few inches all year and they are calling for over a foot. I'm not looking forward to the snow AT ALL, except that it will allow me time to shut myself in, bust out some work and complete some projects. Also, the man really likes snow, so anything to make him happy, right?
What are you grateful for today?