Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Snacking Healthy on Busy Days with VitaTops MuffinTops

Snacking Healthy on Busy Days with VitaTops MuffinTops #vitatops #ad



This post was sponsored by VitaTops MuffinTops. As always all opinions are my own.  For more info on these types of posts, please see my disclosures. #VitaTops

I don't know about you, but I have two battles I struggle with when it comes to eating healthy: 1) remembering to eat breakfast when I'm on the go - especially after a workout and 2) dealing with my 3 p.m. sweet tooth. I have no problem preparing nutritious meals for lunch and dinner, I enjoy recommended portion sizes, and I get plenty of fruits and vegetables in my diet, but these two problem areas are a constant stumbling block for me. I'm so thankful I was able to find a quick and easy solution to both with VitaTops MuffinTops.

Snacking Healthy on Busy Days with VitaTops MuffinTops #vitatops #ad


BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY
Mornings are busy for everyone. Whether you have kids to wrangle up for school, an early day at the office or you like to get to the gym for a workout before you start your day, mornings can be chaotic and we rarely have time to prepare a healthy breakfast. Because convenience is a top priority, we frequently find ourselves reaching for unhealthy options, or if you're like me, skipping breakfast altogether.

Snacking Healthy on Busy Days with VitaTops MuffinTops #vitatops #ad

I enjoy working out first thing in the morning then typically jump right into work. By 10 a.m., I find myself in a slump because I've had nothing to eat. Now, I'm able to reach for VitaTops MuffinTops after I exercise and have a healthy start to my day. They are high in fiber, which leaves me feeling satisfied longer and they're made with only clean and simple ingredients. In fact, VitaTops MuffinTops varieties offer a wide range of nutritional benefits: organic, protein-rich, superfoods and gluten-free, making them a perfect grab-and-go breakfast option.

Snacking Healthy on Busy Days with VitaTops MuffinTops #vitatops #ad


CHOOSING A HEALTHY AFTERNOON INDULGENCE
No matter what I'm doing, when 3 p.m. comes around, I start craving chocolate. In the past, I've been known (cringe) to enjoy a candy bar or some cookies, and even though they tasted delicious, my waistline didn't appreciate it and I felt super guilty afterward. Now when I have a chocolate craving, I reach for my VitaTops MuffinTops! At only 100-150 calories, these low-fat treats are the perfect way to indulge, guilt-free. There are a variety of flavors to satisfy any sweet tooth, but lately, I've been feeling the protein banana chocolate chip.

Snacking Healthy on Busy Days with VitaTops MuffinTops #vitatops #ad


Here are some creative ways you can use VitaTops MuffinTops to make your day healthier!
  • Toss one in your bag when you're heading out the door so you can enjoy a healthy breakfast.
  • Put one in your child's lunchbox to have as a healthy treat at snack time.
  • Keep one in your desk drawer so you can savor that mid-afternoon indulgence.
  • Take them on road trips so you don't have to resort to unhealthy alternatives.
  • Enjoy one as a late night treat while you're watching a movie.
I found my VitaTops MuffinTops at my local grocer. You can find yours at your nearest Publix, Kroger, Stop & Shop, Shop-Rite or Target. You can also use their store locator to find the retailer closest to you.

Which flavor of VitaTops MuffinTops would you choose? (Visit their product page and tell me your choice in the comments below!)





The post Snacking Healthy on Busy Days with VitaTops MuffinTops first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

18 comments:

  1. mmm these look really tasty! I find focusing on fiber-rich breakfasts in the morning keeps me going for the day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same struggles! These look really good! Especially the blueberry ones - kind of craving blueberries now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look amazing! With my wedding coming up I've been trying so hard to eat healthier. Thanks for the great snack idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would be perfect to keep around the house right now with a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chocolate chips ones look so yummy! Good enough for dessert! Ha!!

    - Kaitlin
    kedgotwed.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I only eat the tops of muffins! This is perfect for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those muffin tops look delicious. My problem is that I skipped breakfast to save money. If these are cheap enough I may consider them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Berniedette PetiteAndTonedMarch 30, 2017 at 4:49 AM

    zomg, I never heard of VitaTops! I will need to find them and give them a try! They look so scrumptious! And FYI - I love your marble countertops!!!

    xoxo,

    Berniedette | PetiteAndToned.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried Vita Tops before, but they certainly look delicious! I think a muffin and cup of tea would definitely keep me from over indulging in a more unhealthy snack.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are delicious! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They would go great with a cup of tea. Thanks for stopping by to read, Cait!

    ReplyDelete