Hey friends! Can you believe we are in the fourth month of 2017? Officially through the first quarter of the year. Let's try to slow down for the month of April, shall we? Speaking of April... Did you know it is Donate Life Month? This cause is near and dear to my family. You can read why here.
My goals for March. Let's see how I did...
- Eat clean and gluten-free Not quite... I had a little too much crazy bread last month.
- Stick to my editorial calendar for the month I sure did, posting nineteen times in March!
Read twenty books for my reading challengeYes! I read twenty books and started quite a few more. Devote one hour a week to something creativeCheck!
- Complete the March Bible-in-a-year section Completed.
Complete two Bible journaling entriesI journaled Exodus 2 and Galations 5:22-23. Read sixty articles I've pinned on PinterestI cleared out about a hundred articles.
- Check off one item on my 101 in 1001 list I was so close to getting this one done, but just couldn't pull it off before the end of the month.
- Make one recipe I've pinned on Pinterest I had planned to cook chicken enchiladas for my brother's birthday, but we decided to grab a pizza instead. (Hence my failing the first goal above)
- Write two freelance articles I wrote one but haven't had a chance to submit it yet. This month, though.
- Start the 60 Days of Yoga challenge Yes! I did yoga every day this month and it kicked my butt.
Do one craft/DIY project I've pinned on PinterestI did a marble dip-dyed vase and it turned out pretty cute! Complete one open courseDone!
- Attempt to regulate my circadian rhythm Not a chance!
My verse for April: "Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality." - Romans 12:13
My SHARE action for this month: Share the books I'm no longer using with the community.
And my goals for April...
- Complete the 28-day reset challenge
- Stick to my editorial calendar for the month
- Read twenty books (including one from my BTU list and one from the childhood favorites list)
- Devote one hour a week to something creative
- Complete the April Bible-in-a-year section
- Complete two Bible journaling entries
- Read sixty articles I've pinned on Pinterest
- Make one recipe I've pinnd on Pinterest
- Write two freelance articles
- Do one craft/DIY project I've pinned on Pinterest
- Complete one open course
- Start #The100DayProject and follow through every day this month
What goals did you set for yourself this month?