Guess what guys? It's FRIDAY! That means we are so close to the weekend. I know you're going to have a super productive day so you can enjoy a few days off. What are your plans for the weekend?
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- Everyone loves snuggling with puppies. Ten pics that prove it by Marija Bernatonyte | Bored Panda
- Do you live in one of the happiest countries in the world? by Megan Grant | Bustle
- Fellow book lover, Chelsea Clinton does By the Book and I'm a little jealous about how well-read she is. | The New York Times
- Five Things That Should Never Be in Control of Your Life by Nicole Yi | PopSugar
On the blogosphere:
- Yes, preach! What You Lack is Not Who You Are by Ann Swindell | Ann Voskamp
- Eight Things Whole-Hearted Creative Women Do Differently | Emily P. Freeman
- How to Find Your Tribe Once and For All by Cat and Lauren (The Resource Girls) | The Longevity Book
- Thoughts on purpose in You Are Right Where You Need To Be | Madyson Grace
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- What I Read | March
- Simple Gratitude | 71
- Hello April | Goals
- Follow along with my progress in #The100DayProject on Instagram with the #100DaysofASGShortStories!
Favorite video of the week:
- The dog that gets so excited about fetching a ball, he can't contain himself.
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.