It's officially Easter weekend and the start of spring break for some. What are your weekend plans? I am going to be doing a lot of cooking and baking to get ready for our big family Easter dinner on Sunday. I also hope to get some reading done and maybe sneak in some time to work on a creative project or two. Hope you all have a great holiday!
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- What happens when you capture shots of your daughter and bulldog? Magic by Sujata Setia | BoredPanda
- You should know why your desk will not attend your funeral by Todd Brison | Medium
- 4 ways productive people make the most of their days off by Joy Lin | Career Contessa (image: Diana Zapata)
- (I laughed when I read this) Why your life sucks so much by Becca Martin | Thought Catalog
On the blogosphere:
- The Lightbulb Moments That Teach Us to Slow Down by Erica Layne | No Sidebar
- To those who feel wounded, are you a survivor or a thriver? | Ann Voskamp
- Seven tips to avoid nighttime eating from the girl who knows the struggle | Andie Mitchell
- Are you undermining your confidence without knowing it? by Avery Amensen | Darling Magazine (image: Monica Friese)
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- If You and I Had Coffee | vol 11
- 7 Tips for Building Strong Blogging Relationships | Guest Post for A Blissful Haven
- Simple Gratitude | 72
- Are we friends on Facebook yet? I'd love it if you stopped by and said hello!
Favorite video of the week:
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.